5 Reasons To Rent A Bounce House For Your Child’s Birthday This Winter
It’s official. Inflatable party rentals have taken the world by storm. Okay, that’s nothing new. Actually, bounce house rentals (space walks as they were first known as) have been around since the 1970s. As with everything, technology in the inflatable industry has continued to grow and change since that time. Now, inflatable party rentals come in all shapes and sizes. At a trade show recently, I actually saw an inflatable zip line. So, with all the success the industry has seen, it has often seemed unfair that the only children that get to use them for their birthdays are children whose birthdays fall in the summer months. Here are five reasons you should rent a bounce house for your child this winter.
1) Because winter is the off-season for our industry, many companies will offer winter discounts. It may be well worth your while to rent a bounce house during the winter months and take advantage of one of the great discounts that may be available. Of course, even if you don’t see discounts listed on their website, calling and asking the company will result in some sort of a deal. Afterall, the majority of party rental companies are small businesses that are willing to do whatever they can to keep their customers happy.
2) As an avid supporter of inflatable rentals all year-round, even I have to agree that in most parts of the country, it’s currently too cold to enjoy a water slide rental. However, did you know that most party rental companies rent inflatable dry slides as well? Like their summer companions, these dry slides offer guests the ability to have a blast sliding for hours. However, unlike water slides, dry slides allow your children to have fun without freezing in the water!
3) It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, children love bouncing for hours. Jumping burns calories that actually helps keep your children warm. Because the bounce houses are inflated with blowers, the vinyl can get cold. By having the children wear an extra pair of socks, your children should have no trouble staying warm for hours on end.
4) Children with winter birthdays are tired of getting ripped off, especially if their birthday is near Christmas. It’s often said that children with birthdays around this time of year receive fewer gifts, either for their birthday or for Christmas, because of the time of year. Renting a bounce house is a great way to show your children how special they are.
5) Because it gets so cold outside during the winter, they often get less exercise during the winter months than they do during the summer. Renting an inflatable bounce house for their birthday is a great way for them to get the exercise they need while having a great time. They won’t even know they’re exercising.
Renting a bounce house for your child’s birthday party is great no matter the time of year. Of course, if you are in or around Sacramento, California, and planning a birthday party, I would encourage you to check out Paradise Party Rentals. They carry a great selection of inflatables that are perfect for any special occasion.