How to Quickly Find Cash Buyers for Houses
The majority of people who want to sell their home do so the usual way, with assistance from an estate agent. Sadly, though, there are people who have no idea that there are other ways to sell homes like finding cash buyers for houses. The truly unfortunate thing, though, is the fact that these home sellers could save thousands just by understanding how to connect with cash buyers.
What is a Cash Buyer?
A cash home buyer is simply someone – either an individual or a company – that offers cash for your property. The advantage here is amazing. While the typical home sale in the UK can take up to four months, working with a cash buyer could mean your sale is completed in as little as two weeks.
How Common Are Cash Buyer House Offers?
Cash home sales make up nearly a quarter of the market in the UK today. While cash sales are more common in certain parts of the country than in others, they seem to be happening more and more often across the market.
How Do You Connect with Cash Buyers for Houses?
While there are many cash house buyers in the nation, the trick is finding them. What can you do to connect with a cash buyer? You may want to try a few of the following options.
- Build your own website and use appropriate keywords like ‘selling my home for cash’ ‘wanting to sell my home quickly’ ‘looking for a cash buying company’ ‘want cash for my property’ etc. Besides your website, post your ad on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; and with time, someone will contact you.
- Post your ad on sites like craigslist stating that you want to sell your home for cash. Post pictures of your home, but do not state the asking price. These sites are commonly visited website by investors and landlords, and if your ad is placed in the appropriate section, you can rest assured, you will find a few cash buyers.
- Consider an auction. Real estate is often sold at auctions and you will be sure to meet investors who have cash. Auctions are a great place to develop a connection with cash buyers. When visiting an auction, do not forget to exchange your contact information with prospective investors.
- Consult with an estate agent. Real estate agents may know several people who may be interested in buying your property for cash. Be quite clear, though, that you only want to entertain offers from cash buyers.
- Join the local real estate association. Joining a real estate association allows you access to many investors, landlords, and buyers of property. You may have to attend several meetings to meet the right people.
Working With a Cash House Buying Company
Companies that buy houses for cash are not rare at all. Today there are cash-buying home companies across Europe. These companies typically invest in properties to renovate and make changes before they sell them again. In some cases, they list them as a rental property as well. The benefits here are incredible for sellers. These companies typically offer faster-than-average closings because no mortgage is required from the property and most of them have conveyancing solicitors and teams of surveyors in place ready to handle the next deal. In fact, some can get you to the day of completion in as little as ten days after you’ve called them. The home can also be sold as-is, so no repairs, renovation, or even cleaning is necessary. The downside to this, though, is the fact that typically cash buyers for houses like this only offer between 70 and 80% of the total value of the property.
Given the lower selling amount, why would you want to work with a company like this one? Usually, cash offers for a home tend to be more common in the following situations:
- The seller desperately needs to get rid of the home as fast as possible.
- An investor or a landlord is interested in the real estate property with the idea of making improvements and renting out the place or flipping it.
- The property needs extensive repairs and the seller simply does not have the money.
- The seller has inherited the property and simply doesn’t want to deal with the required maintenance and upkeep.
- The property is about to be repossessed.
Finding cash buyers for houses can mean avoiding the stress and frustration of the home selling process as a whole, making it a great option for many home sellers today.